Friday, February 5, 2010

So Much to Do--So Little Time

Feeling a little (maybe alotta) like this at the moment.

As well as a little nervous and anxious for tomorrow. This is all too familiar territory for me... I just don't want to hear what I already know (or am afraid to hear it for that matter). Bright side is that tomorrow will end with a party at Joe's which is ALWAYS fun. And I don't work this weekend so I am actually just going to sit and draw all day for two days.

Honestly, I am looking forward to it. Mostly because it is a great change of pace from weekday routines which on some days has me away from the house for 13 hours at a time.

But before I can stumble into my bed--I have to run to kinko's!

1 comment:

  1. so apparently our conversations are a blogging gold mine. we should take this show on the road, perhaps with some added magic/stand up comedy? excellent.

    i don't really understand what your worried about, as you didn't specify but i just gonna go out on a limb here and say...don't worry. i'm sure whatever you put together is amazing.

    & thanks for pointing out that guys stupid mistake. hilarious.

    ReplyDelete