Saturday, February 13, 2010

How About Them Apples

So for my digital painting class we have to paint 10 apples in Corel Painter. 8 of them using single different medium per apple and 2 apples are mix media. This was my second attempt at an all Acrylic apple. My first attempt didn't go over so well....


UGH! I almost wanted to quit my career as an artist when I "painted" this. But realizing I suck at life found it best to give it another shot. I think it really helped that I was able to light the apple nicely in my room.

All things considered--that was quite the learning curve. Especially with having almost no painter experience. 1 down. 9 more to go. But I think the most important thing I learned from this, and it happens to be one of those lessons of life that I think everyone can learn and grow from, is

...OH NO! IT BECAME SELF AWARE AND IS NOW AFTER ME!....


RUNAWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment