Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ants in my Pants


It's crazy to think that what happens tomorrow may very well have a huge impact on what will happen to me for the next couple of years. I have always been impressed with the types of situations I have been able to talk my way into (I think the only real exception being my inability charm cute girls on the fly). I guess we'll have to wait and see--the suspense is killing me...


Last night was the last life drawing class with Joel at Nick and I had a lot of fun doing this very angular fashionesque quick sketches. Maybe I'll do more of it.

May is just a day and a half away.

And the rest of my life will follow three weeks after...

2 comments:

  1. you are being quite mysterious and vague! :p

    i really like the top three drawings. very dynamic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and may the Schwartz be with you

    ReplyDelete