Friday, January 22, 2010

Nick News


So today was the Nickelodeon orientation for all the interns. And they gave me all kinds of cool swag AND lunch (and I loves me a free lunch!). I haven't spent too much time there, but I already know I like it. A lot.

It looks like I am going to have lots of stuff to keep me occupied with in the coming weeks. There will be lots of after-hours events for interns like drawing classes and portfolio reviews that I will definitely be taking advantage of. Then I have to mix in school and work into the equation and I am back to my usual full days and long hours.

I've decided I am giving up t.v. and video games. Except for 30 Rock and the last Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien (I'm so glad I've got to see a live taping before he left). Movies and cartoons are okay--because they are still beneficial. Then I'll apply all that wasted time towards drawing (and maybe a little more reading).

This is going to be tough. But no more goofing around...

1 comment: