Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Back from Hiatus

Yesterday marked my first "official" day back from my own personal vacation since I graduated from school in May. I spent all of July backpacking through Europe with my buddy, The Bui (most photos go to his credit). Then August came and I was back home.

Since back I have been really enjoying my free time. I have been working. I have been drawing and painting. And I even had a few small free lance gigs. But now it's time to get back into gear.

First order of business is my portfolio which I have started working on. And back to blogging!

Anyways! Here are some photos from the trip. I just selected a few because there are just too many! Seriously though, when I look through the folder with the all the pictures from Europe (I think it contains over 600) I question whether or not all that really happened...

But it did.

4 weeks -- 7 countries -- 12+ cities

























All I can really say is this:

I went to Europe for a month and got my ass cultured.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like an amazing trip! I am jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I can't wait for my chance to do that!

    ReplyDelete